I was tagged by Linder, so I figured I'd run with it! Not very exciting, though.
1.Who was your FIRST prom date?
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Not sure. My brother and I would sip out of the bottles behind my grandfather's mini-bar. I think we were looking for the highest numbers, but didn't quite understand what any of it meant.
4. What was your FIRST job?
I put shoelaces into cloth/rope shoes.
5. What was your FIRST car?
Not sure yet, but I may get one soon.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
I don't text every day, so nobody!
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Aaron, hard not to think of the person sleeping/waking up next to you.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
No clue. Obviously memorable.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Not sure. I was flying by about 4. But, I don't know if we drove or flew from California to New Jersey at 1.5 years, or New Jersey to Arizona when I was 4. There were subsequent annual flights between Arizona and New Jersey (mom and gramma).
10. Who was your FIRST best friend, and do you still talk to him/her?
Not sure. The years blur together. Probably Asa. She lived a few blocks away.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
12. FIRST person you talked to today?
Again, Aaron like #7, but with words.
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
I was the flower girl at my mom and step-dad's wedding.
14. FIRST thing you did this morning?
Hit the snooze button. A few times.
15. FIRST concert you ever went to?
Heart. With my aunt in about 7th grade.
16. FIRST tattoo?
I have a "party dot" on my left hand between thumb and forefinger. It looks mostly like a freckle. It's what happens when you're bored and poor, and have a friend with a needle, thread and 'india ink'.
17. FIRST piercing?
Ear lobes. Then nose. Then more ears. Then belly button. Then...
18. FIRST foreign country you've been to?
Nogales Mexico (if that counts, Tucson was 100 miles from the border). Otherwise, Germany in 1998 or so.
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
20. When was your FIRST detention?
Sometime in high school, I guess. Usually for being truant.
21. FIRST state you lived in?
Born in California. Lived there for first 1.5 years.
22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
A long time ago, some girl whose name I can't even remember. Shared a dorm room. She really just didn't like me (well, my language and sloppyness)
23. What would be the FIRST thing you'd wish for?
What an odd question. Wishes always seem like 'magic' stuff, and I sorta prefer working towards stuff. I guess I can 'wish' that the economy doesn't totally cave in?
24. What would be the FIRST thing you'd learn to do if you had the chance?
I guess nursing is the next in line to be learned (well, after CPR/First Aid). For pleasure, my goals are to learn rock climbing at some point.
25. Who do you think will be the FIRST person to respond to this?
|comments: Leave a comment|